Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie’s 2021 United Way Campaign
On Monday, our 2021 United Way fundraising campaign began. This year, all campuses are working together to raise $120,000 for the United Way.
Giving this year is important because COVID-19 recovery efforts are still ongoing and the road to recovery is longer and more difficult for people who were already marginalized or living in poverty before the pandemic. We also recognize that the effects of the pandemic are still impacting many families, and we've adjusted our campaign in recognition of this. We appreciate your support if you're able to give, but we understand that not everyone is able to at this time.
And remember — your donation stays local. If you donate from the Agricultural Campus, your funds go to the United Way of Colchester County, if you donate from DMNB, your donation goes to the United Way of Saint John. Funds donated in Halifax go to the United Way of Halifax.
Visit https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/uwh to purchase 50/50 tickets in support of the United Way.
Visit https://www.dal.ca/faculty_staff/united-way/how-to-donate.html to give today.
- Request for feedback: Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences survey
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Early Modern Studies
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant postings: Microbiology and Immunoloy
- College Street closure
- Teaching Assistant posting: Department of Business & Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Cost increases for paper and print services
- Job postings