Today@Dal» Go to news main
Join the November Sustainability Challenge
Join the Dalhousie Office of Sustainability for a month long challenge designed to teach you how to take action and incorporate sustainability into your life while you win prizes!
At the end of each week, let us know what actions you took on the challenge submission form (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to be entered into our prize draw. You can submit once per week during the four-week challenge.
Use the Sustainability Challenge 2021 Calendar to complete weekly challenges!
How it will work:
- Register here
- Access the Sustainability Challenge 2021 Calendar to see what actions you will do when each week.
- Each Monday, you will be emailed a form from the Office of Sustainability (email@example.com) so you can document what you accomplished for the week. Substitutions for the actions you take on any given day will be accepted, so get creative with it!
- Your name will be put into a weekly draw each Tuesday for a prize pack designed to help you become even more sustainable.
Prizes for this challenge are sponsored by Johnson Insurance, Dal’s insurance partner, and locally sourced from The Tare Shop in Halifax.
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Department of Russian
- Teaching Assistant posting: Department of German
- Teaching Assistant Position(s): Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Governance review underway
- Job postings
- 2021‑2022 University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Animal Science and Aquaculture
- Reminder for instructors: Student Declaration of Absence Form