Today@Dal» Go to news main
Job posting: Periodontist, tenure‑stream
The Faculty of Dentistry, Dalhousie University, is seeking applications for a full-time, probationary tenure-track or tenure-track Periodontist at the rank of assistant or associate professor.
Visit https://dal.peopleadmin.ca/postings/7808 to apply.
Periodontics is a division in the Department of Dental Clinical Sciences. Teaching responsibilities for this position will include didactic, pre-clinical, and clinical teaching in all aspects of Periodontics in the Faculty’s undergraduate (Dentistry and Dental Hygiene) and postgraduate programs, including the Masters in Periodontics. Additional expectations include active participation in research and scholarly activity and faculty committees.
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Department of Russian
- Teaching Assistant posting: Department of German
- Teaching Assistant Position(s): Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Governance review underway
- Job postings
- 2021‑2022 University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Animal Science and Aquaculture
- Reminder for instructors: Student Declaration of Absence Form