Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Molly
Name: Molly Lilly Weir
Nickname: Mollypop, Molz, Stinker
Breed: Shih tzu
Favorite Food: Plain Cheerios - my morning and bed snack...Plain Timbits and Puppuccino's from Starbucks - thanks for the introduction Sissy!
Tricks: "The jump lunge" I want what you're eating...Helllooo! "The bum butt against your leg" Scratch me now please...Helllooo! I roll over, sit, shake a paw, and speak too...I speak a lllot!!
Best Quality: I am Cute.Cute.Cute! That saves me from getting in trouble, so I work it! Best doorbell, guard dog and meeting disrupter you will ever find. Oh' and I'm the BEST snuggle bug too!
Social Media: Just Mom's, but that's enough...trust me, I'm out there on the Socials.
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to email@example.com.
Don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space this month — Bella, Gracie, Rusty, Tiger Lily, Juno, Louie and Izzie, Willow, Cooper, Anastasia, Dally, Stella, Diana, Mika, Halo and Frobert (Fred and Robert) — as well as pets from previous months:
- Relocation notice: The Dean's office in the Faculty of Architecture and Planning has moved
- Teaching Assistant posting: Marine Affairs Program
- Green Labs program at Dalhousie ‑ Kick‑off event on October 7
- Returning this fall ‑ Cannabis Production & Management
- Job posting
- English Language Studies department: Free student workshops start next week
- Have you ever considered a personal trainer?
- Job posting