Today@Dal» Go to news main
Job posting: Postdoctoral Fellow, Applied Oral Sciences
The Faculty of Dentistry at Dalhousie University invites applications for a postdoctoral research fellow (PDF) position supervised by Dr. Daniel Boyd (PI).
The Boyd lab is a vibrant team of multidisciplinary researchers specializing in the development of glass-based biomaterials for a range of applications from oncology to dentistry.
We are seeking a motivated PDF to lead a funded project in the development of compositional analysis assays for medical devices intended for oncology applications.
Link to the posting: http://dal.peopleadmin.ca/postings/6647
- Survey on Thriving Futures 2023: Exploring the SDGs at Dalhousie University
- Job postings
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (CMHF) Laureate Symposium
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 10
- Special Access to Counselling Support
- Upcoming conference: “From Inequality to Justice — Law and Ethics of AI Technology”
- Participants needed for walking study
- International Symposium on Pediatric Pain 2023