Today@Dal» Go to news main
Leisure 5592: Interdisciplinary Basis of Leisure Studies
LEIS 5592 - Interdisciplinary Basis of Leisure Studies is an interdisciplinary graduate course open to any graduate student.
Interested students in a variety of disciplines are invited to participate in this course and will be invited to draw on their unique disciplinary perspectives in critiquing leisure research and theory.
Any questions can be directed to the course instructor Dr. Karen Gallant, Karen.email@example.com.
- Teaching Assistant posting: 12 positions available with the Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Participants sought for study on use of online resilience platform
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Halo
- Job posting
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Social Work
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mika
- Student virtual Q&A videos