Today@Dal» Go to news main
Monday, May 17 ‑ Traffic‑flow disruption on Sexton Campus
On Monday, May 17th, delivery of roofing materials to the "D" Building on Sexton Campus will cause disruption to traffic flow coming from Barrington Street onto DeCosta Drive and Norma Eddy Lane for a period of approximately 3-4 hours.
The material will be delivered by transport truck. It will then be transferred by forklift from the truck to a crane which will then lift it to the roof at the northeast corner of the "D" Building.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact project manager Pat.MacIsaac@dal.ca (902-448-0686).
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: College of Pharmacy/Faculty of Health
- Teaching and Learning Grants: Call for Applications
- mySupport Coming Soon
- Shout‑Out summary
- Job postings
- Meet Permjot Valia, your summer 2021 Path2Innovation facilitator
- CUPE fall part‑time academic posting
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet the pets of OFI