Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Lucy
Lucy is a dog who lives with Cathy Pinsent, an administrative assistant in the Master of Engineering in Internetworking Program in Dal's Faculty of Engineering.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile).
Name: Lucy (re-homed to us, so came with her name)
Nickname: Boo, LuLu, Bubbas
Species/breed: Maltese, Bichon, Yorkie (and yes, has traits, behaviours and attitudes of all three!)
Fave food: It is a toss up between fresh veggies and cheese. Lucy knows the sound of the fridge crisper opening, the sound of chopping and the sound of the cheese wrapper. She will come running from wherever she may be chilling.
Special tricks: Parcoring from chair to chair, especially after a bath or being out in the snow or rain.
Best quality: unconditional love
Social media platform or handle, if available: Has made several appearances at our Zoom Internetworking Staff meetings, keeps me company all day long at my desk (usually in her bed, unless she needs something … treats or attention!) and has been there with love and support for the whole family during this pandemic.
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to email@example.com
Read more about this series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space this month, including Hamish, Maple, Paulomer, Declan, Hermes and Loki, Billie Jean, Clover, Hamilton, pets of ORS, Toby, Leo, Hattie, Bella and Blue, Mai, Piper and Griffin, as well as those from previous months:
The month in pets: January
The month in pets: February
- Creative Destruction Lab and Chambers of Commerce launch employer‑led rapid testing in Nova Scotia workplaces
- Part‑time academic posting in the Contemporary Studies Program at King's
- 2020 Dalhousie Legacy Award recipient – Dr. Sarah Shea
- SURGE looking for volunteers with R Studio experience
- 2021 Athletics & Recreation summer camps
- Job postings
- On‑campus rapid‑testing clinic now accepting walk‑ins
- Job posting: Part‑time academics (School of Information Management)