Today@Dal» Go to news main
The Rowe School of Business invites applications for a two-year limited-term appointment in Supply Chain and Decision Sciences at the rank of Lecturer or Assistant Professor commencing July 1, 2021.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in the supply chain and decision sciences area and will also be expected to contribute to the academic life of the School.
Necessary qualifications, experience and skills:
- Doctorate (preferred) or master's or equivalent degree in Analytics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related areas
- Experience teaching analytics and operations management courses at the university level; preference given to a candidate with experience teaching one or more of the senior level electives that constitute a supply chain major in the undergraduate program
- Experience using technology to enhance the learning experience
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness at the university level as demonstrated through student evaluation of instructor
- Demonstrated potential to contribute to the Faculty's mission through administrative service
- Record of engagement in management education through activity in conferences or professional organizations
- Ability to meet the School's accrediting body's (AACSB) qualification requirements, either through academic qualifications (PhD or equivalent in related field) or professional qualifications (substantive and current professional background and experience).
The Rowe School of Business is part of the Faculty of Management, which has a unique commitment to values-based management and interdisciplinary research and learning. Thus, the successful candidate may have opportunities to work with like-minded colleagues in the sister Schools of Public Administration, Information Management, and Resource and Environmental Studies within the Faculty.
Information about the Rowe School of Business and its programs may be found at http://www.dal.ca/faculty/management/rsb.html
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The university encourages applications from Indigenous persons, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community. For more information, please visit https://www.dal.ca/hiringfordiversity
To aply for this position please go to:
Deadline: March 18, 2021
- Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Neely
- Job Postings
- Medjuck and DaCosta row Roadway Paving Repairs
- Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
- Discover Coding ‑ R Edition
- Shout‑Out summary
- Various TA and marker positions available (College of Sustainability)