Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dal Wellness Day ‑ Feb. 4
On Thursday, February 4th, a full day of sessions on a range of wellness topics have been organized for faculty and staff to nurture your wellness and ease you into the Munro Day long weekend.
Topics like Finances, Joy, Healthy Behaviours, Relationships, Race and more are offered in the form of live virtual events and recommended resources you can access whenever you have the time. Check out the outline for the day and register for the live events on the Learning Calendar.
- Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
- Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Neely
- Job Postings
- Medjuck and DaCosta row Roadway Paving Repairs
- Discover Coding ‑ R Edition
- Shout‑Out summary
- Various TA and marker positions available (College of Sustainability)