Today@Dal» Go to news main
CLT support during December break
Online Course Support
The eLearning Team is here to support you in your online course design and development, setup of your online course site, and can advise you on effective, pedagogical uses of Dalhousie-supported instructional tools and technologies. For more information or to schedule a consultation with an Educational Developer from the eLearning team, please email email@example.com.
Support During the December Break
The Centre for Learning & Teaching (CLT) is closed December 24th through January 3rd but will be offering one-on-one course design consultations and virtual just-in-time support 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. AST on December 29, 30, and 31. Sign up for a consultation, visit the virtual support room, or visit the Online Teaching website for more information.
- Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Neely
- Job Postings
- Medjuck and DaCosta row Roadway Paving Repairs
- Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
- Discover Coding ‑ R Edition
- Shout‑Out summary
- Various TA and marker positions available (College of Sustainability)