Today@Dal» Go to news main
Introducing Exciting Changes To MatLab
This years' renewal of the MatLab license provides additional benefits:
- Access to ALL MATLAB and Simulink products available for academic use. Visit the Dalhousie University MatLab Portal to download the software.
- List of available products can be found here at Mathworks Products
- All self-paced training courses for MATLAB & Simulink at no extra cost! Visit Campus-Wide Online Training.
- Need help getting started? Check out MATLAB Onramp to learn MATLAB in under 2 hours.
Other key benefits:
- Covers all Dalhousie faculty, staff, students and their devices
- Access anywhere, anytime, on- or off-network
- Immediate tool access for users via self-service portal
To sign up, or access Matlab: Visit MATLAB Access for Everyone at Dalhousie University
Upcoming MATLAB & Simulink Summer Webinars:
*Detailed agenda posted on the registration page. WebEx information will be provided upon registration.
July 29th, 1pm – 2:30pm, WebEx
Deep Learning for Images and Video with MATLAB
August 5th, 1pm – 2:30pm, WebEx
What's new in MATLAB for Research (focus on Data Science)
August 12th, 1pm – 2:30pm, WebEx
Introduction to System Modeling and Simulation in Simulink
- Part‑time academic posting: History of Science and Technology Program (University of King's College)
- Advanced English courses available to students and community this spring and summer
- Teaching Assistant posting: PHAC 1471 (Pharmacology)
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mudkip
- Job posting
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Moo‑Joe Sebastien Soucy
- Markers posting: Department of Spanish & Latin American Studies
- Coming soon: A new look for the myDal homepage