Today@Dal» Go to news main
Online Design and Delivery course
Course name: Online Design and Delivery
Description: This is an 8-hour, asynchronous course that helps people move teaching content online, or develop new online courses. It covers key topics such as learning outcomes, layout, UDL (universal design for learning), online presence, and assessments.
Cost: Regular cost of this module is $575, but because of our current situation we are offering it for FREE
Availability: This module will be open to CCE and Dalhousie in general starting on April 6th.
For more information or to register: Email Dawne Walker at Dawne.Walker@Dal.Ca
- 2020 Dalhousie Legacy Award recipient – Dr. John Frampton
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Angus Bear
- Job postings
- Part‑time academic posting: Contemporary Studies Program (University of King's College)
- Registration opens for summer 2021 University Preparation courses
- Job posting
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Rocky
- Part‑time academic posting: History of Science and Technology Program (University of King's College)