Today@Dal» Go to news main
Online Design and Delivery course
Course name: Online Design and Delivery
Description: This is an 8-hour, asynchronous course that helps people move teaching content online, or develop new online courses. It covers key topics such as learning outcomes, layout, UDL (universal design for learning), online presence, and assessments.
Cost: Regular cost of this module is $575, but because of our current situation we are offering it for FREE
Availability: This module will be open to CCE and Dalhousie in general starting on April 6th.
For more information or to register: Email Dawne Walker at Dawne.Walker@Dal.Ca
- Online research study opportunity
- The Dal Bookstore: We’re here to continue to serve you
- Reminder about mandatory safety training
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture
- SURGE Student Survey
- Job Postings