Today@Dal» Go to news main
SuperNOVA's new FASS summer camps
We're proud to announce that we now have two new camps this summer: Theatre Technology and History of Science! We're bringing the worlds of Art and Social Sciences together with STEM for exciting new programming for Grades 3-8.
In our Theatre Technology camps, campers will have the opportunity to explore the history of theatre, and learn about technical components of theatre production, such as stage lighting and sound through hands-on activities and projects. Throughout the week of camp, participants will also take part in creating their own play, complete with script writing, prop design, lighting and sound effects!
Our History of Science camp will showcase prominent scientific breakthroughs and inventions that have taken place throughout history. Participants will gain an understanding of how science and technology has evolved, and how these discoveries have shaped and helped humanity. Campers will also explore historical and current scientific discoveries through hands-on activities, models, and design projects.
Find more information about our camps here: www.supernova.dal.ca/camps
- Important updated changes to Campus Mail Services
- Learn About Cuba’s fight against Covid‑19 at solidarity webinar
- 2020 Earth Week bike workshop live stream
- SuperNOVA Programming Spotlight: Sea to School
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ College of Sustainability
- Know your EFAP and help promote it
- Percipio Competency Camp 2020 ‑ Week 2
- Invitation from Dalhousie researchers to participate in an online survey