Today@Dal» Go to news main
Same day counselling now being offered on Sexton Campus
Dalhousie Student Health & Wellness is now offering same day counselling for students on Sexton Campus. Same day counselling will be available every Tuesday from 11am-7pm in the Melda Murray Student Centre (Room A109) in the A/B Building.
Same-day appointments will become available for booking at 8am on Tuesdays. Appointments that start on the hour (i.e., 11am, 12pm, etc.) can be booked online. Appointments that start on the half-hour (i.e., 11:30am, 12:30pm, etc.) can be booked by phoning 902-494-2171.
What can students expect from a same day counselling appointment?
A student's first same day counselling appointment also acts as an intake session. The purpose of this session is to:
· Screen & assess the student's situation
· Discuss the student's options
· Suggest strategies for coping with immediate issues
· Create a wellness plan
Learn more about other services offered by Student Health & Wellness and access online resources at dal.ca/studenthealth.
- Important updated changes to Campus Mail Services
- Learn About Cuba’s fight against Covid‑19 at solidarity webinar
- 2020 Earth Week bike workshop live stream
- SuperNOVA Programming Spotlight: Sea to School
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ College of Sustainability
- Know your EFAP and help promote it
- Percipio Competency Camp 2020 ‑ Week 2
- Invitation from Dalhousie researchers to participate in an online survey