Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walking study needs participants
If you are sedentary to moderately active, over the age of 50 and have no history of ankle, knee or hip problems, you may be interested in participating in a walking study at the Joint Action Research Lab, School of Physiotherapy at Dalhousie University (Forrest Building). The study requires a one-time visit for 3 hours.
Please call Derek Rutherford 902-494-2616, or email email@example.com for more information.
- Architect and educator Brian MacKay‑Lyons steps down from teaching at Dalhousie School of Architecture
- Reminder about mandatory safety training
- Studying for Success Summer Services
- Room bookings for recording lectures
- Online research study opportunity
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Health Administration
- Notice of Power Outage – Upper Studley Campus – Tuesday, June 30th – 7 to 10 AM
- Job Postings