Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walking study needs participants
If you are sedentary to moderately active, over the age of 50 and have no history of ankle, knee or hip problems, you may be interested in participating in a walking study at the Joint Action Research Lab, School of Physiotherapy at Dalhousie University (Forrest Building). The study requires a one-time visit for 3 hours.
Please call Derek Rutherford 902-494-2616, or email email@example.com for more information.
- Job Postings
- Retirement Reception ‑ Martha Skerry
- Teaching Assistant / Marker Postings ‑ Business and Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Don't delay: Enter alumni for the 2020 Aurum Awards
- A decade of youth STEM at SuperNOVA
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Early Modern Studies Program
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- Job Posting ‑ Language and Literacy Lab