Today@Dal» Go to news main
Student Success Guide Survey
For the past few years, Student Affairs Communications has produced and distributed Student Success Guides to support the transition of new-to-Dal students by making them aware of the resources available to them on campus. This year, we printed three editions of the guide for students: an undergraduate student edition, a graduate/professional studies edition, and an Agricultural Campus version.
Please complete this two-minute survey to help us understand if these guides are serving their intended purpose.
To view an online version of each guide, please visit dal.ca/successguide.
- Instructor Posting ‑ History of Science and Technology Program
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ School of Health and Human Performance
- Job Postings
- Winter 2020 Computer Application Courses
- Senate Agenda for December 9, 2019
- Have you completed the Dalhousie Census?
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ History of Science and Technology Program
- Tips to get your home winter‑ready