Today@Dal» Go to news main
ORS Researcher Portal
TO: All Dalhousie Researchers submitting applications for research funding
FROM: Office of Research Services (ORS)
Effective September 1, 2019 Dalhousie researchers will be expected to use the ORS Researcher Portal to submit applications for internal approval and review. The ORS Researcher Portal has been available since November to Dalhousie researchers to submit applications to ORS through this convenient on-line resource. Researchers are able to track the electronic approval of their Investigator's Checklist and manage their full research portfolio, including ethics protocols. The ORS Researcher Portal has a secure single login through myDal.
For more information on the ORS Researcher Portal, please visit the website:
or contact us (Researcher.Portal@dal.ca).
Please note, effective December 1, 2019 the paper version of the Investigator's Checklist will no longer be available.
- Updating to serve you better
- Job Postings
- Retirement celebration for Dean Andrew Cochrane
- 2019 JDCC Competition Fund
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of History
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Impact: Updates from our 2014‑2019 Strategic Direction
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science