Today@Dal» Go to news main
NRC‑IRAP: Science and Technology Assistance
Science and Technology Assistance is available to help small and medium-sized enterprises to strengthen competitiveness and enhance growth through innovation.
Interested in applying? Eligible SMEs…
- are a profit-oriented business located and incorporated in Canada;
- have 500 or fewer full-time equivalent employees;
- have the objective to grow by developing and commercializing innovative, new or improved technology-driven products, services, or processes in Canada.
Note: Awarded projects partnered with a Dalhousie PI must be completed by no later than Feb 15, 2019
Applicants must discuss their project with an Industrial Technology Advisor (ITA) prior to applying. Dalhousie program FAQs are available for reference.
For program details, FAQs and/or to discuss your project with Dalhousie, please contact:
To engage with NRC IRAP:
- Impact: Updates from our 2014‑2019 Strategic Direction
- Registrar's Office Closing at 3pm on June 20th
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Public Administration/Faculty of Management
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences
- Job Posting ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Teaching and Marking Assistant Postings ‑ College of Sustainability
- Updating to serve you better
- Job Postings