Today@Dal» Go to news main
NRC‑IRAP: Science and Technology Assistance
Science and Technology Assistance is available to help small and medium-sized enterprises to strengthen competitiveness and enhance growth through innovation.
Interested in applying? Eligible SMEs…
- are a profit-oriented business located and incorporated in Canada;
- have 500 or fewer full-time equivalent employees;
- have the objective to grow by developing and commercializing innovative, new or improved technology-driven products, services, or processes in Canada.
Note: Awarded projects partnered with a Dalhousie PI must be completed by no later than Feb 15, 2019
Applicants must discuss their project with an Industrial Technology Advisor (ITA) prior to applying. Dalhousie program FAQs are available for reference.
For program details, FAQs and/or to discuss your project with Dalhousie, please contact:
To engage with NRC IRAP:
- New this year: Career on Track
- Walktober Weekly Trivia
- Important Change to Transfer Credit Process
- Pay Your Fines... with Food? Food for Fines Is Back.
- United Way campaign ‑ Mini‑launch this week
- Luncheon specials for this week at the Dal University Club — Please join us, all are welcome!
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Stay on Track registration open for all undergraduate students