Today@Dal» Go to news main
Let's Talk Mental Health ‑ beyond tweets
January 31st is annual Bell Let's Talk Day in support of reducing the stigma of mental illness. On that day, Bell donates funds towards mental health initiatives in Canada, by contributing 5¢ for every applicable text, call, tweet, social media video view and use of their Facebook frame or Snapchat filter.
What does it mean, though, to actually help make a difference with this challenging topic? Visit Ways to Help and view the short videos of helpful suggestions and maybe see someone you recognize.
- Job postings
- November 5th Ethics in Action Gala
- In Memoriam ‑ David Sutherland
- Crisis line to support those impacted by Hurricane Fiona
- Planning for a life you will love in retirement: A four‑part webinar series
- Let's Talk Science at Dal recruiting volunteers for 2022/2023
- Job posting (correction)
- Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)