Today@Dal» Go to news main
Let's Talk Mental Health ‑ beyond tweets
January 31st is annual Bell Let's Talk Day in support of reducing the stigma of mental illness. On that day, Bell donates funds towards mental health initiatives in Canada, by contributing 5¢ for every applicable text, call, tweet, social media video view and use of their Facebook frame or Snapchat filter.
What does it mean, though, to actually help make a difference with this challenging topic? Visit Ways to Help and view the short videos of helpful suggestions and maybe see someone you recognize.
- In‑person and online ergonomic assessments available to Dal employees
- Summer Undergraduate Bursary Program
- Oceanography area of Life Sciences Centre closed today due to water issue
- CLT Summer Assessment Retreat (July 4‑8, 2022)
- SURGE x OFI Seed Fund Workshop
- 2022‑23 HV Maintenance Schedule
- Job postings
- Job posting: Part‑Time Academic (Civil and Resource Engineering)