Today@Dal» Go to news main
Participants needed to test a web‑based app
Do you feel sad, down, or depressed? and/or Have little interest in doing things? Are you 14-40 years old?
If yes, you can help us. We have built a web-based app to help people change their behaviors to help improve their mood. We are looking for people to use it and tell us what they think about it.
To take part you would fill out an online questionnaire and use the app for a few weeks. You will be compensated for your time.
To learn more visit: http://donamic.ca/
- Part‑time Academic Postings ‑ Economics
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- "Back To Balance" with Dietitian Carmen Swain
- Job Postings
- Parking change Wed., Jan. 24 ‑ Alumni Crescent
- University‑wide Teaching Awards
- User study recruitment notice
- Dal's former finance director takes new role as medical school's chief operating officer