Today@Dal» Go to news main
Participants needed to test a web‑based app
Do you feel sad, down, or depressed? and/or Have little interest in doing things? Are you 14-40 years old?
If yes, you can help us. We have built a web-based app to help people change their behaviors to help improve their mood. We are looking for people to use it and tell us what they think about it.
To take part you would fill out an online questionnaire and use the app for a few weeks. You will be compensated for your time.
To learn more visit: http://donamic.ca/
- Sunday Morning Power Outage
- Participate & Win
- Offices of the President, Vice President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice President Academic Moving
- We are seeking individuals and families with Breast Cancer Survivor experiences.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Do you know a student who would benefit from one‑on‑one advising?
- Scholarship @ Dal Libraries ‑ New series starting fall 2018