Today@Dal» Go to news main
Back on Track (formerly Bounce Back) registration is open for students
Back on Track is an 8-week support program offered in the winter term for first-year students, who earned a fall term GPA of 2.0 or less in the Faculties of Arts & Social Sciences (FASS), Computer Science, Science, Agriculture, Engineering and Management. Do you know a student who could benefit from the program? Refer them to dal.ca/ontrack!
- Walktober Weekly Trivia
- Do you have students asking about potential career paths?
- Targeted Training
- Marker Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Adult Volunteers Needed! for a Study Looking at Memory
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Call for Workplace Wellness Champions
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Nursing