Today@Dal» Go to news main
Back on Track (formerly Bounce Back) registration is open for students
Back on Track is an 8-week support program offered in the winter term for first-year students, who earned a fall term GPA of 2.0 or less in the Faculties of Arts & Social Sciences (FASS), Computer Science, Science, Agriculture, Engineering and Management. Do you know a student who could benefit from the program? Refer them to dal.ca/ontrack!
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- To Tell Dalhousie's Story: Speak a Poem Insurgent / Sound a Piano Insolent!
- Job Postings
- Fitness Centre Driveway
- Research Bootcamp for RAs, TAs, & grad students
- Senior Instructor Position ‑ School of Health Administration/Schulich School of Law
- Aligning your goals and priorities
- This week's specials at the Dal UClub