Today@Dal» Go to news main
National Payroll Week, September 11‑15
Did you know that at Dalhousie there are 11 members of the Payroll & Benefits Team who are responsible for ensuring we all get paid? In 2016, the team paid $420 million in wages and taxable benefits (total payroll) to more than 6,000 university employees.
In its 23nd year, National Payroll Week recognizes the size, scope and impact of payroll with business, government and the working public.
“National Payroll Week is a great opportunity to shine a light on our payroll professionals for all of their hard work that they do to ensure everyone gets paid on time,” says Jenny White, manager, Payroll & Benefits.
This week, take time to thank a payroll staff member. The Payroll & Benefits Office, a part of the Human Resources team, is temporarily located on the 5th Floor, Collaborative Health Education Building, 5793 University Avenue.
Visit the Payroll page on myDal for more information related to payroll, including forms, timesheets and contact information.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Postings ‑ School of Dental Hygiene, Faculty of Dentistry
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration
- Last chance to register
- Community Day 2.0
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School Occupational Therapy, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings