Today@Dal» Go to news main
Part Time Academic Position ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience
POSTING DATE: 31 July 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 August 2017
POSITION: Part-Time Academic, Winter Term, 2017/18 Academic Year
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Department of Psychology and Neuroscience Life Sciences Centre
PAY RATE: As per CUPE Collective Agreement
WORK ASSIGNMENT: The Part-Time Academic will be responsible for a third-year class, Neurobiology of Learning (PSYO/NESC 3043.03), in the Winter Term. The anticipated class size will be approximately 50 students. The successful applicant will be responsible for all lecture and test preparations, exam administration (including supplemental examinations), and must be available for two hours per week for student consultation. A CUPE Marker is provided for this class. This position reports to the Chair of the Department.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION: Applicants must have a graduate degree in Psychology, demonstrated teaching effectiveness, and have previous experience teaching the class material.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Dr. Leslie Phillmore
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
Life Sciences Centre
All offers of employment as a Part-Time Academic are conditional upon sufficient student enrolment in the class and approval by the University.
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Correction: Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Job Postings
- This week's specials at the DalUClub ~ Everyone is welcome
- SFS Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Human Resources team moving back to Room 150, Henry Hicks Building
- Job Postings