Today@Dal» Go to news main
Quality of Work Life survey opportunity
Did you miss the chance to complete the Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey earlier this spring, or want to do it again?
Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, is providing faculty and staff the opportunity to complete the QWL survey and access your results and resources until May 2018. This is for employees’ information only, and no data will be collected by Dalhousie or Morneau Shepell.
To access the survey visit: www.thidiscoveryinsight.com/DalhousieQWL
Each employee completing the survey receives their own individual assessment based on four pillars – physical, mental, life and work. This confidential personal report gives scores in each area, recommendations for individual action and suggested resources for further learning.
In June, Jasmine Walsh, Assistant Vice-President, Human Resources, presented the Quality of Work Life survey results, along with Jesse Adams, a representative of Morneau Shepell. If you missed the presentation, the video is now available online as well as the full QWL report. [PDF] [log-in required]
Senior leaders of each faculty and large administrative department that has sufficient participation (greater than 20 respondents) will receive their own QWL survey results over the summer. This is so they can better understand what employees want to see continue or change in their workplace, with Human Resources helping them develop action plans specific to their areas of focus.
Human Resources would like to hear from you about the QWL survey to better understand why this year’s survey had a lower response rate. If you would like to provide your feedback please send it in confidence to email@example.com.
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Innovation Fund Information Session
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Daily specials this week at the DalUClub ~ your club
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Postings ‑ School of Dental Hygiene, Faculty of Dentistry
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration
- Last chance to register