Today@Dal» Go to news main
DalCard Service Interruption: July 15‑23
Please be advised that a necessary system upgrade is impacting DalCard services from Saturday, July 15 through until Sunday, July 23.
During this time, students, staff and faculty are not be able to:
· Pay with DalCard at any on or off campus vendors, access funds already loaded on your DalCard or add additional funds to your DalCard account, online, in person or over the phone.
· Login to MyDalCard to view account balances, load funds, or purchase a meal plan.
· Set or reset a DalCard PIN (used for building access).
· Pick up a new UPass or replace a lost UPass.
· Get a new DalCard or replace a lost/stolen DalCard.
If you use your DalCard to access a room or building on campus, this should continue to work normally; however, we are not be able to add new building access during this time. If you need room or building access during the upgrade, please contact Dal Security by calling 902-494-6400.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this necessary service interruption. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
Dalhousie University DalCard Office
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ College of Pharmacy
- Job Postings
- Listen to Sciographies — a podcast about Canadian science and the people who make it happen
- Atlantic Universities' Teaching Showcase 2018
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Dalhousie Integrated Science Program (DISP)
- Participate & win with the Early Social Development Lab