Today@Dal» Go to news main
DalCard Service Interruption: July 15‑23
Please be advised that a necessary system upgrade is impacting DalCard services from Saturday, July 15 through until Sunday, July 23.
During this time, students, staff and faculty are not be able to:
· Pay with DalCard at any on or off campus vendors, access funds already loaded on your DalCard or add additional funds to your DalCard account, online, in person or over the phone.
· Login to MyDalCard to view account balances, load funds, or purchase a meal plan.
· Set or reset a DalCard PIN (used for building access).
· Pick up a new UPass or replace a lost UPass.
· Get a new DalCard or replace a lost/stolen DalCard.
If you use your DalCard to access a room or building on campus, this should continue to work normally; however, we are not be able to add new building access during this time. If you need room or building access during the upgrade, please contact Dal Security by calling 902-494-6400.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this necessary service interruption. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
Dalhousie University DalCard Office
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders, Faculty of Health
- Marker Posting ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Job Postings ‑ Agricultural Campus
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Job Postings ‑ Human Resources ‑ Agricultural Campus
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
- Marker Posting ‑ School of Information Management