Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalplex pool to gradually reopen starting June 8
Athletics & Recreational Services is pleased to announce that after extensive investigation, the sources of the leaks in the Dalplex pool have been temporarily repaired and they are planning to gradually reopen starting Thursday, June 8.
Initially, only the deep end will reopen as additional repair work is required in the shallow end. Limited swim times will be available at first, with a plan to gradually phase-in additional activity. More information on the pool schedule, including lane swimming times, will be posted early next week on the Dalplex website.
Please be aware that if your membership was temporarily frozen due to the pool closure, your membership will be reactivated when the pool reopens. Please contact one of our Customer Service staff members at 902-494-3372 if you have any questions about your membership.
Additional details are available on the Dalplex website.
- Part‑time Academic Postings ‑ Economics
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Job Postings
- University‑wide Teaching Awards
- User study recruitment notice
- Parking change Wed., Jan. 24 ‑ Alumni Crescent
- "Back To Balance" with Dietitian Carmen Swain
- Dal's former finance director takes new role as medical school's chief operating officer