Today@Dal» Go to news main
Open House On‑Campus Dining
On Thursday, March 30, 2017, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., our dining Halls at Howe Hall, Shirreff Hall, Risley Hall, and O'Brien Hall are having an Open House.
Cost: $7.00 (taxes included), a one-time introductory price
Benefits of eating in a dining hall:
Eat local, sustainable food: Our Farm-to-Table Program offers fresh, local produce, seasonal menus, sustainable seafood, local proteins and dairy, and Fair Trade coffee and tea.
Healthy eating made easy: We offer a fresh salad bar daily, with a variety of vegetables, lean proteins, cheese, a variety of dressings, and more!
We cook from scratch more often, including soups, many sauces, entress, and more. This increases food quality and amount of local produce used, and reduces sodium. We also reduce sodium intake by replacing salt in many of our recipes with other flavour-enhancing spices like turmeric, chili, and cumin. These substitutions not only reduce sodium, but also add great flavour to our dishes.
Finally, we use healthier fats such as olive or canola oil in our recipes.
Register at: https://events-tm.dal.ca/login.php?id=2027.
Find our dining halls: http://dal.campusdish.com/locations
Proudly brought to you by Food Services at Dalhousie.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- December 2017 Pay Days
- Human Resources team moving back to Room 150, Henry Hicks Building
- Job Postings
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture