Today@Dal» Go to news main
Counselling Skills Level 1 ‑ School of Social Work Continuing Education
This online program is designed to blend counselling theory with practice in order to develop counselling skills for individuals working in a helping profession. Mini lectures, discussion, reflective exercises, skill building activities, role-plays, and case studies will be used as methods to guide participants in their learning. Everyone is welcome.
Visit our website to view the Fall schedule of online courses.
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings