Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie Studying for Success Services
The Studying for Success Program (Halifax Campuses) is available to ALL students at no additional charge, so please notify your students of this very valuable service.
If you would like a staff member from Studying for Success to visit your class anytime in September or thereafter and give a short presentation to inform students about our services, please contact Jessica Chubb at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just let us know the location of your class(es) and what time(s) are most convenient for you. We are also able to deliver in-class workshops tailored to your specific class.
Please include this in your syllabus or on BbLearn:
University life can often be challenging. However, with help from the Studying for Success Program (Halifax Campuses), you too can become a more effective learner. Attend our workshops or drop in for individual study skills sessions, where we can help you with Time Management, Critical Reading, Note taking, Preparing for Exams, and much more. We at SFS would like to make your university experience a more rewarding one. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Let Studying for Success help you find smarter ways to study.
For more information or to make appointments, please:
- visit our website: www.dal.ca/sfs
- visit our main office on the Studley campus, in the Killam Library, Room G28 (main floor)
- call (902) 494-3077 or
- email the Coordinator at: email@example.com and
- follow us on Twitter (@DalStudySuccess) and like us on Facebook (Dalhousie Studying for Success).
For services on the Agricultural campus, contact Student Services in Truro at: Phone: (902) 893-6672 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings