Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie Agricultural Campus home to low ropes course
Last week Dal's Agricultural Campus hosted a training workshop for its recently installed low ropes course, with participants from both Halifax and Truro campuses. The group of 13 employees worked together over three days to receive certification for the course, enabling them to facilitate training for future participants.
The course, installed by Adventureworks Associates Inc., is located on Pictou Rd. and consists of a number of challenge components.
The program is meant to be used by teams and groups of students and staff alike and is designed to improve communication, increase engagement and build strong connections. Ashley Simms, Monica Berry and Joy Galloway-Jones are all certified to facilitate the program as a result of the training.
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings