Today@Dal» Go to news main
Prices lowered for telephone ‑ greater savings!
In January 2015, there were price reductions for phone lines, voice-mail and set rental that Dalhousie was able to take advantage of with the signing of a new voice services contract.
Beginning with your May bill, those reductions have been slightly modified and will extend for the duration of the agreement, minimum 3 years.
For detailed information and to see the savings, login to myDal and view telephone set rental, fees and service charges.
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings