Today@Dal» Go to news main
Minimum wage increase
On April 1, 2015, the minimum wage rate in Nova Scotia, including at Dalhousie, will increase. Minimum wage across the province will increase from $10.40 to $10.60. For inexperienced workers, the Nova Scotia rate will increase from $9.90 to $10.10 per hour.
The inexperienced rate is only applied if the employee has worked for their employer for less than three months and have less than three months total experience in the kind of work they have been hired to do.
For more details, visit the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education.
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings