Today@Dal» Go to news main
Student Ratings of Instruction
The Student Ratings of Instruction site will be open for students beginning March 27th and closing April 12 at midnight.
Results from the evaluations are used for a wide range of purposes. For example, they provide data and guidelines for:
-Evaluation of teaching effectiveness.
-Promotion and tenure applications for instructors, and other personnel decisions.
-Preparation of supporting evidence for teaching awards and grants.
-Quality assurance processes in the review and restructure of institutional, faculty, department and program goals.
-Enhancement of Dalhousie University teaching and learning profile regionally and nationally.
If you have any questions, please contact:
SRI Technical Administrator
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4