Today@Dal» Go to news main
Water Service Disruption: Weldon Law Building ‑ Feb 25
Please be advised that that in order to repair a leaking water main to the Weldon Law Building, Halifax Water will be excavating on University Avenue today, Wednesday, February 25th, starting at 9:00 AM. The water service to the Weldon Law Building will be disrupted for approximately one hour and this is expected to start at 11:00 AM.
We apologize for the late notice and any inconvenience this necessary work may cause. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Zone 4 Supervisor with the Department of Facilities Management, Craig Evans, at 902.471.5547 or email@example.com.
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4