Today@Dal» Go to news main
Equipment installation ‑ LSC Roof
Please be advised that on Sunday, February 1, 2015, under the supervision of Facilities Management, a boom truck will be used by a contractor to hoist equipment onto the roof of the Life Sciences Centre. This work will not impact the ability to enter/exit the Life Sciences Centre, but will result in construction traffic in the LSC parking lot and possible noise disruption. We apologize for any inconvenience that may result.
If weather conditions do not permit, this activity will be rescheduled to a later date.
For further information about the construction schedule or activity, please contact Project Manager, Jennifer Clarke-Hines, at email@example.com or 902-494-7814.
Media inquiries or neighbour concerns should be directed to Dalhousie Communications & Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-494-2517.
- New FOCUS article for Accessibility Week: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and Universal Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health
- Your Voice survey update ‑ Prize winners
- Job postings
- Make your passwords unique and strong
- OpenThink applications now open for 2024
- What It's Like, #2
- Locating accessible and all‑gender washrooms at Dalhousie
- 2024 Employee Transit Program (EPass/XPass)