Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder: Upcoming STLHE 3M National Student Fellowship Award Deadline
On January 6th there will be a workshop for undergraduate students interested in applying for this year's 3M National Student Fellowship Award. The workshop will include a discussion with last year’s Fellowship winner, Alex Harding, as well as an overview of the application process and practical tips for crafting a strong and coherent application. The application requires three short essays. If possible, please bring completed essays with you to the workshop. Please note that students in their first or final year of undergraduate study are not eligible for this award.
The internal deadline to apply is noon on January 8th. Please send your complete application package, including nomination letters of support to Katherine Rudolph (mail to: email@example.com) who will liaise with the Vice-Provost, Student Affairs Office for the support statements.
The deadline to apply for the STLHE 3M National Student Fellowship Award is January 12 @ 5 pm EST. Please check the application criteria on the Prestigious Scholarships and Awards website.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for the January 6th workshop.
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4