Today@Dal» Go to news main
Board and DFA reach tentative collective agreement
Friday morning, the bargaining teams representing the Board of Governors and the Dalhousie Faculty Association successfully reached a tentative collective agreement.
Negotiations between the Board and the DFA began in April this year. The bargaining teams met on multiple occasions throughout the summer and fall, and meetings were respectful and productive throughout the process.
The details of the tentative deal will be made available once the Board of Governors and the membership of the DFA have ratified the collective agreement. Ratification is expected in January 2015.
More more on labour relations at Dalhousie, visit the Labour Relations website.
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4