Today@Dal» Go to news main
2012 Official T4s/T4As are now available online
Online access to 2012 T4 and T4A forms is now available. Printed forms (for employees who have not opted for online only) are being picked up by Departments until Thursday, February 28. If the forms are not picked up by then, they will be put in the mail.
How to access your online 2012 T4 and T4A forms:
1. Go to Dal Online (https://dalonline.dal.ca/).
2. Click Login.
3. Enter your Net ID and password to login.
4. From the Main Menu, click Web for Employees.
5. Click on Tax Forms, then Slips for Income Tax Return.
6. Select 2012, and open T4/T4A Statement of Remuneration Paid.
7. Click on Printable Version.
- Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
- Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Neely
- Job Postings
- Medjuck and DaCosta row Roadway Paving Repairs
- Discover Coding ‑ R Edition
- Shout‑Out summary
- Various TA and marker positions available (College of Sustainability)