Today@Dal» Go to news main
Kudos to the Imhotep Legacy Academy
The Oxford Imhotep Legacy Academy team featured in Dal News won the Technical Award for the design of their robot over 31 other teams at the Lego League robot programming competition on February 2. As part of this win, they also took home the Mechanical Design Award from Michelin Tire which entitles them to a trip to the Michelin location of their choice in NS (they chose the New Glasgow location as it so happens that Ibimina Koko —the FLL Coach of this team from last year — is doing his Co-op placement there as a Dal Engineering student). The students will enjoy a tour and a luncheon on Michelin.
The Truro team also performed very well, receiving high scores during the robot missions.
- Shout‑Out summary
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Gus
- Johnson Insurance – enter to win a Home Office Improvement Package!
- Canadian Center for Vaccinology seeking Halifax participants for national vaccine mixing study
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
- College of Sustainability SUST 3000 TA Job Posting Summer 2021
- TA posting: School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- TA and marker postings for Fall 2021: School of Health Sciences