Today@Dal» Go to news main
Kudos to the Imhotep Legacy Academy
The Oxford Imhotep Legacy Academy team featured in Dal News won the Technical Award for the design of their robot over 31 other teams at the Lego League robot programming competition on February 2. As part of this win, they also took home the Mechanical Design Award from Michelin Tire which entitles them to a trip to the Michelin location of their choice in NS (they chose the New Glasgow location as it so happens that Ibimina Koko —the FLL Coach of this team from last year — is doing his Co-op placement there as a Dal Engineering student). The students will enjoy a tour and a luncheon on Michelin.
The Truro team also performed very well, receiving high scores during the robot missions.
- DPMG Award nominations due by April 16
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Dodger
- Update on NSGEU Local 77 negotiations
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Minou and Matou
- Job Posting
- Biology Instructor, Limited Term
- Teaching Assistant postings for Urban Field School: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Flags lowered