Student Success, Engagement, and Diversity
The Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science is committed to improving the experience of our students. We want to build a community where you get the help you need to succeed, have the chance to engage in communication with others, and enjoy a diversity of experiences in a welcoming environment.
Our Student Success, Engagement and Diversity Committee (SSEDCo) is a department-level committee consisting of professors and students. Our mandate is as follows:
- To support students in successfully completing studies in physics and atmospheric science.
- To promote healthy dialogue between students, and between faculty and students.
- To promote a sense of belonging and celebrate a diversity of identities and perspectives in the department.
- To publicize the department’s effort to promote student success, engagement and diversity.
- To increase and diversify enrolment in physics and atmospheric science by removing barriers to access and promoting our values.
Want to know more? Want to get involved?
Please contact the SSEDCo Chair, Dr. Tim Bardouille