News» Go to news main
Matthew McKee: Recipient of 2022 Honours Thesis Prize
The Economics Honours Thesis Prize is given to the honours student who has been selected to have the most outstanding thesis. This year's winner is Matthew McKee. Congratulations Matthew for a thesis well researched and written, titled “Changes in Canadian Household Asset Allocation following the Great Recession”.
- Dal Economics is hosting the 48th Annual ACEA Conference: Call for Papers
- Rhodes Scholarship Information Session ‑ Sept. 7
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022
- 2021‑22 Economics Course Prizes
- 2021‑22 Economics Essay Prize
- Matthew McKee: Recipient of 2022 Honours Thesis Prize
- Mitchell Grant and Dawei Li are the recipients of the 2021‑22 Economics Teaching Assistant Award