News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Matthew McKee on being selected for AAAE's Student Panel
Matthew McKee (BSc. Honours) was selected to present his thesis-related research during this year’s Atlantic Association of Applied Economists (AAAE) student panel. His presentation was titled: Risk Aversion, Household Investment, and Asset Allocation Following the Great Recession.
Each year AAAE hosts an undergraduate student panel. Three economics students studying in any of the Universities in Atlantic Canada are selected to present their research to a panel of primarily non-academic economists.
The AAAE is a membership-driven professional association providing forums for current economic and public policy issues. The association benefits its members by providing opportunities for professional development and networking with other economists and analysts. AAAE is the local chapter of the Canadian Association for Business Economics.
- Congratulations to Aidan Spencer for presenting in AAAE's Student Panel
- Zihao Sheng named one of Dal’s 2023 OpenThinkers
- Dr. George A.B. Kartsaklis Scholarship Recipients
- Dr. Robert L. Comeau Memorial Scholarship Recipients
- Zella Crowe Spencer Memorial Scholarship Recipients
- FGS International Tuition Fee Bursary 2023
- Dr. Alasdair M. Sinclair Memorial Bursary Recipients Announced
- Dr. Christian Marfels Memorial Graduate Bursary in Economics