News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Matthew McKee on being selected for AAAE's Student Panel
Matthew McKee (Honours in Economics, expected Spring 2022) was selected to present his thesis-related research during this year’s Atlantic Association of Applied Economists (AAAE) student panel. His presentation was titled: Risk Aversion, Household Investment, and Asset Allocation Following the Great Recession.
Each year AAAE hosts an undergraduate student panel. Three economics students studying in any of the Universities in Atlantic Canada are selected to present their research to a panel of primarily non-academic economists.
The AAAE is a membership-driven professional association providing forums for current economic and public policy issues. The association benefits its members by providing opportunities for professional development and networking with other economists and analysts. AAAE is the local chapter of the Canadian Association for Business Economics.
- Dal Economics is hosting the 48th Annual ACEA Conference: Call for Papers
- Rhodes Scholarship Information Session ‑ Sept. 7
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022
- 2021‑22 Economics Course Prizes
- 2021‑22 Economics Essay Prize
- Matthew McKee: Recipient of 2022 Honours Thesis Prize
- Mitchell Grant and Dawei Li are the recipients of the 2021‑22 Economics Teaching Assistant Award