News» Go to news main
Introducing The Exchange, a new journal by our Undergraduate Student Society
The Exchange: An Undergraduate Journal of Economics!
Aim: The Exchange is dedicated to publishing exceptional undergraduate research in Economics, Political Economy, Finance, Public Policy, and any other field with a focus in Economics, all in the hope of driving undergraduate academic research forward at Dalhousie University.
Scope: This is a great opportunity for all of you to get published as an undergraduate student! (Finally, there's a use for that awesome term paper you wrote last year). We are inviting all undergraduates (and recent graduates) to submit their work to The Exchange for a chance to have your hard work published!
The Exchange accepts a large range of research types, including:
- Term papers
- Book/Literature Reviews
- Individual Research
- Opinion Papers
- Honors Theses
Submissions may be in any format, but some editing should be expected upon acceptance. Each paper will be reviewed by a member of our editorial committee. A few key things to note regarding your submission:
- The maximum length is 25 pages, including references and appendices.
- We do our best to keep your name and all personal identifiers anonymized throughout the process until publication.
- You will be contacted promptly if your paper is selected.
You can send your submissions, and any questions, to: TheExchange.DUESA@Gmail.com
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022
- 2021‑22 Economics Course Prizes
- 2021‑22 Economics Essay Prize
- Matthew McKee: Recipient of 2022 Honours Thesis Prize
- Mitchell Grant and Dawei Li are the recipients of the 2021‑22 Economics Teaching Assistant Award
- Professor Christos Ntantamis receives Department of Economics Teaching Award 2021‑22
- Congratulations to Matthew McKee on being selected for AAAE's Student Panel