News» Go to news main
Introducing The Exchange, a new journal by our Undergraduate Student Society
The Exchange: An Undergraduate Journal of Economics!
Aim: The Exchange is dedicated to publishing exceptional undergraduate research in Economics, Political Economy, Finance, Public Policy, and any other field with a focus in Economics, all in the hope of driving undergraduate academic research forward at Dalhousie University.
Scope: This is a great opportunity for all of you to get published as an undergraduate student! (Finally, there's a use for that awesome term paper you wrote last year). We are inviting all undergraduates (and recent graduates) to submit their work to The Exchange for a chance to have your hard work published!
The Exchange accepts a large range of research types, including:
- Term papers
- Book/Literature Reviews
- Individual Research
- Opinion Papers
- Honors Theses
Submissions may be in any format, but some editing should be expected upon acceptance. Each paper will be reviewed by a member of our editorial committee. A few key things to note regarding your submission:
- The maximum length is 25 pages, including references and appendices.
- We do our best to keep your name and all personal identifiers anonymized throughout the process until publication.
- You will be contacted promptly if your paper is selected.
You can send your submissions, and any questions, to: TheExchange.DUESA@Gmail.com
- Interview with Dozie Okoye, in part 4 of Sciographies series
- Mahmood Hasan: Recipient of the 2021 U.L.G. Rao Memorial Prize
- Congratulations to Weina Zhou for a successful SSHRC Insight Development Grant.
- University Medal in Economics, 2021
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2021 GRADUATES!!!
- Francisko Begolli (MA) is the recipient of the 2020‑21 Economics Teaching Assistant Award
- 2020‑21 Economics Essay Prizes
- 2020‑21 Economics Course Prizes