News» Go to news main
COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
Nancy Kong (Research Fellow, Queensland University of Technology/PhD Alum Economics) and Shelley Phipps’ research on the economic impact of COVID-19 on children was profiled in Dal News’ July 23, 2020 edition. Read more here....
- Maxwell Scholarship Award Recipients 2020‑21
- New Sciographies Episode: Dr. Teresa Cyrus
- How do I become an Economist? ‑ Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!