News» Go to news main
COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
Nancy Kong (Research Fellow, Queensland University of Technology/PhD Alum Economics) and Shelley Phipps’ research on the economic impact of COVID-19 on children was profiled in Dal News’ July 23, 2020 edition. Read more here....
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award