News» Go to news main
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
The Economics department wishes to our Spring 2020 graduates the best of luck in their post graduate endeavors. We are very proud of you for all your hard work over the years towards achieving this accomplishment.
- 1 Student with PhD in Economics
- 6 Students with MA in Economics
- 2 Students with Master’s in Development Economics
- 12 Students with Honours, First subject in Economics
- 3 Students with Honours, Second subject in Economics
- 28 Student with Majors
- 27 Students with Double Majors
Message from Prof. Catherine Boulatoff for our ECON Graduates 2020
Message from Prof. Kuan Xu for our ECON Graduates 2020
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association
- Catherine Boulatoff receives Award for Excellence in Teaching (2019‑20)