News» Go to news main
Catherine Boulatoff receives Award for Excellence in Teaching (2019‑20)
Congratulations to Catherine Boulatoff recipient of the Dalhousie Economics Award for Excellence in Teaching for the 2019-20 academic year! This award recognizes faculty or sessional instructors who show genuine concern for students; exemplify excellence in teaching; provide a valuable contribution to Economics students; are readily available to students outside the classroom for teaching related matters; and have significantly improved the academic lives of students in Economics at Dalhousie.
- New Sciographies Episode: Dr. Teresa Cyrus
- How do I become an Economist? ‑ Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020