News» Go to news main
Catherine Boulatoff receives Award for Excellence in Teaching (2019‑20)
Congratulations to Catherine Boulatoff recipient of the Dalhousie Economics Award for Excellence in Teaching for the 2019-20 academic year! This award recognizes faculty or sessional instructors who show genuine concern for students; exemplify excellence in teaching; provide a valuable contribution to Economics students; are readily available to students outside the classroom for teaching related matters; and have significantly improved the academic lives of students in Economics at Dalhousie.
- Congratulations to James McNeil on his successful SSHRC Insight Development Grant
- Faculty Profile: Wimal Rankaduwa
- 29th Graham Lecture was delivered by Dr Herb Emery
- Wendy Cornwall (PhD 1977) and Lars Osberg were awarded Lifetime Membership by the ACEA
- Rhodes Scholarship Information Session ‑ Sept. 7
- Dal Economics is hosting the 48th Annual ACEA Conference: Call for Papers
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022