News» Go to news main
Catherine Boulatoff receives Award for Excellence in Teaching (2019‑20)
Congratulations to Catherine Boulatoff recipient of the Dalhousie Economics Award for Excellence in Teaching for the 2019-20 academic year! This award recognizes faculty or sessional instructors who show genuine concern for students; exemplify excellence in teaching; provide a valuable contribution to Economics students; are readily available to students outside the classroom for teaching related matters; and have significantly improved the academic lives of students in Economics at Dalhousie.
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association