News» Go to news main
PhD Students Awarded Prizes for Conference Papers
Angela Daley and Barry Watson have been awarded prizes for their papers they presented at the ACEA Conference at Memorial University in October 2013.
Angela's paper is entitled "The well-being of children in Northern Canada" (with P. Burton and S. Phipps),and Barry's paper is entitled, "Is there a relationship between economic security and body mass for Canadian adults? A natural experiment approach."
- Notes and Thoughts from Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes