News» Go to news main
Economic Theory Prize, 2012‑13
Shannon Clamp (BSc) is this year's recipient of the Economic Theory Prize. The
prize is awarded to the undergraduate Economics major with the highest combined
average in the Intermediate Microeconomics (ECON 2200 or 2220) and Intermediate
Macroeconomics (ECON 2201) sequence of courses.
- Congratulations to James McNeil on his successful SSHRC Insight Development Grant
- Faculty Profile: Wimal Rankaduwa
- 29th Graham Lecture was delivered by Dr Herb Emery
- Wendy Cornwall (PhD 1977) and Lars Osberg were awarded Lifetime Membership by the ACEA
- Rhodes Scholarship Information Session ‑ Sept. 7
- Dal Economics is hosting the 48th Annual ACEA Conference: Call for Papers
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022