News» Go to news main
Economic Theory Prize, 2012‑13
Shannon Clamp (BSc) is this year's recipient of the Economic Theory Prize. The
prize is awarded to the undergraduate Economics major with the highest combined
average in the Intermediate Microeconomics (ECON 2200 or 2220) and Intermediate
Macroeconomics (ECON 2201) sequence of courses.
- Notes and Thoughts from Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes