The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Scotiabank Ethical Leadership award winner: The Honourable Justice Rosalie Silberman Abella
- Agreement allows NSCC graduates to complete a Dal bachelor's degree in two years
- Rowe School team champions at international analytics competition
- Dalhousie appoints new Rowe School of Business director
- Steve Blank and the Dalhousie entrepreneurship revolution
Management News from Dal News
A game changer for Dal's School of Public Administration
With growing demand for public service training and research — and rising enrolment in its programs — Dal’s School of Public Administration is nearly doubling its faculty contingent this September, bringing new expertise to the classroom and beyond.
Putting in the work
History student Alyshia Scott's Dal experience has taught her about drive, determination and being accountable for one's own success — whether in the classroom or working on campus in summer accommodations.
Business boot camp gives veterans a fresh start
Through a partnership between Dalhousie and Prince's Operation Entrepreneur, members of the Canadian Armed Forces are being given the skills and confidence to transition to becoming business owners.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.