The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
Management News from Dal News
Growing a culture of curiosity
Dal-led projects focused on mass evacuations, literacy and diverse families are among those receiving a total of $18M in funding in Partnership and Partnership Development Grants from SSHRC.
Grad Profile: Together abroad
Like many Dalhousie alumni before her, Farzana Karim made her time at Dal a family affair, earning her Master of Environmental Studies (MES) degree two years after her husband, Tahazzud Hossain.
Grad profile: 'The best education' leads grad to climate strategy specialty
Small class sizes, close relationships with faculty, and making friends for life from a wide range of academic backgrounds are a few of the highlights of the Master of Resource and Environmental Management program for Ben John, whose internship at a biosphere reserve in Ontario evolved into a job as a climate change and energy specialist.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.
News from SPA
- Leaning in to leadership: New MPA(M) grad Laura Dowling learns management skills while building career and family
- A unique perspective: MPA grad Chris Fernandes takes his talent to Infrastructure Canada
- Inaugural SPA Policy Case Competition
- Grad profile: “How did it come to be that way? How could it be done differently?”
- The internship was what really sold me on it”: MPA grad Nora Allen sees great value in real‑world experience