The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Release: Canadians now less enthusiastic about the prospect of legalized edibles
- Investing in sustainability
- Management Teaching Excellence rewarded
- Release: New Canada's Food Guide offers a more affordable plate, and greater food security‑‑but that may not last
- "Nothing will get done if we don't do it." Student activist Tina Oh wins prestigious Brower Youth Award
Management News from Dal News
Why decarbonizing marine transportation might not be smooth sailing
Shipping companies are expected to halve their greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, writes Dal prof Tony Walker.
Investing in sustainability
Grad student Mickey Gilchrist’s research, supported by Addenda Capital and MITACS, will help decision-makers address climate change through sustainable investment.
5 Days: An ambitious challenge goes bigger than ever
Students in the Rowe School of Business are spending this week camping outside the Rowe Building, raising funds for Phoenix Youth Programs and awareness for youth facing homelessness.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.