The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- "Nothing will get done if we don't do it." Student activist Tina Oh wins prestigious Brower Youth Award
- "Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
- "There's no textbook about this level of interdisciplinary engagement"
- Release: New Dalhousie study finds that 6.4 million Canadians limit the amount of meat they eat, and number will likely grow
Management News from Dal News
Nova Scotia start‑up a game changer for future of clean energy
From an idea sparked in a Dal Physics lab to a company forged through Creative Destruction Lab Atlantic, Rayleigh Solar Tech is working to bring cheaper, more efficient solar cell technology to market.
New Belong Research Fellowship Awards recognize rich diversity in Dal research
Meet the five inaugural recipients of the Dalhousie Belong Research Fellowship Awards, which provide pre-tenure faculty members from equity-seeking groups with support to further research in their respective fields.
Seeking healthier communities through innovation
Experts from across Dalhousie and the Atlantic region gathered in Halifax last week to explore how innovation can play a role in shaping healthy communities.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.