The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Following her inner voice: "you've got this"
- Press release: Dalhousie‑led study finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more
- Finding her way to public administration
- What it's like to be a Daughter: MPA student in Ottawa
- In memoriam: Deborah Merry
Management News from Dal News
Startup connects students with work opportunities
Business Management student Ben Bright and Engineering grad Vijay Kumar are helping link students with applied work experiences through their new web platform StuGig.
Fragmented food habits: New Dal study explores how Canadians eat
A new study from researchers in three Dal faculties finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more often.
Creating Atlantic Canada’s next entrepreneurial superstars
Canada's top startup accelerator, the Toronto-based Creative Destruction Lab (CDL), is joining forces with Dalhousie's Rowe School of Business to launch a new branch of its program in Atlantic Canada, helping new ventures develop into high-growth companies.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.