The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Grad profile: A degree for all fields
- The Honourable Louise Arbour named 2019 recipient of Dalhousie Faculty of Management’s Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award
- Celebrating inaugural part‑time teaching award recipient Lindsay McNiff
Management News from Dal News
Wild horses or pests?
Horses roam free around the world. In the Alberta foothills, their management has become contentious, writes SRES prof Tony Walker.
Confusion at the fish counter: How to eat fish responsibly
Consumers are increasingly concerned about the sustainability of their fish, writes PhD candidate Jenny Weitzman. Here's her advice on how to navigate the sometimes murky waters of responsible fish consumption.
Grad Profile: A degree for all fields
Amy Hak, a grad of Dal's Master of Information Management program, is already putting her new knowledge and skills to work in her role as a forensic officer at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.
News from SPA
- Grad profile: “How did it come to be that way? How could it be done differently?”
- The internship was what really sold me on it”: MPA grad Nora Allen sees great value in real‑world experience
- School of Public Administration welcomes Lori Turnbull as director
- Dr. Mayann Francis honoured in two provinces for public service contributions
- Fire chief boosts management skills in quest to move up the ladder