The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Management Teaching Excellence rewarded
- Release: New Canada's Food Guide offers a more affordable plate, and greater food security‑‑but that may not last
- "Nothing will get done if we don't do it." Student activist Tina Oh wins prestigious Brower Youth Award
- "Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
Management News from Dal News
5 Days: An ambitious challenge goes bigger than ever
Students in the Rowe School of Business are spending this week camping outside the Rowe Building, raising funds for Phoenix Youth Programs and awareness for youth facing homelessness.
Taking talent and innovation to the next level
A unique seed-stage program for massively scalable, science-based companies, Creative Destruction Lab Atlantic is bringing together the best in the Atlantic region with the best in the world.
Leaving Neverland: Why individual stories of abuse have more impact than statistics
The documentary "Leaving Neverland" demonstrates the identifiable victim effect: people are more willing to empathize with individual victims than with large statistics, writes Kevin Quigley (scholarly director, MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance).
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.