The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Getting in touch: MREM student invites you to text a tree
- Why Canada’s single‑use plastic ban could help the environment and wildlife
- Celebrating staff who inspire, support and serve
- Release: Majority of Canadians actively shopping for food with non‑plastic packaging, Dalhousie survey finds
- Congratulations, Class of 2019
Management News from Dal News
In defence of 'ultra‑processed' foods
Processed foods can be nutritious as well as economical and convenient, write Dal researchers Sylvain Charlebois and Janet Music. They say we should stop demonizing processed foods, and ease up on those who turn to them for convenience and price.
Getting in touch: Dal student invites you to text a tree
Resource and Environmental Management student Julietta Sorensen Kass is offering Halifax residents and visitors alike the chance to exchange texts this summer with some of the towering trees that call the Public Gardens home.
Why Canada's single‑use plastic ban could help the environment and wildlife
The global focus on plastic pollution isn't a distraction from other planetary issues, writes Dal researcher Tony Walker.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.
News from SPA
- Grad profile: “How did it come to be that way? How could it be done differently?”
- The internship was what really sold me on it”: MPA grad Nora Allen sees great value in real‑world experience
- School of Public Administration welcomes Lori Turnbull as director
- Dr. Mayann Francis honoured in two provinces for public service contributions
- Fire chief boosts management skills in quest to move up the ladder