The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
News from Faculty of Management
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate students with real‑world experience
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
Management News from Dal News
Who do you trust?
Researchers in Dal's Faculty of Management have published Canada's first "Social License to Operate" report, exploring what Canadians think about the ethical practices and trustworthiness of businesses and government organizations.
One of the world’s most accomplished deep-sea divers, Jill Heinerth, dropped by Dal this month to share stories from some of her most challenging expeditions in the Arctic and around the world.
Taking a chance on herself
When Management student Victoria Palmer took on an internship with a global tailoring company, she learned a great deal about the fashion industry — and even more about herself.
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.